8.04.2009

Launching attack

OK here's the plan. As soon as I can get myself to a Target, I am launching the "wood chip eating WILL END" attack. Here is my (not so secret) weapon:
At the moment I can't remember who gave me the idea, I think it was someone at the dog park. But, I'm really hoping that it's going to work. I plan to actually buy 3 or 4 of them, and I have enlisted the help of a number of people at the dog park. We will position ourselves strategically around the park, each armed with a spray bottle. Whenever Parker the Devil Pug tries to eat a wood chip, SPRAY SPRAY!

If this doesn't work, I'm open to other ideas. He did slightly better tonight, only because I bribed him with treats and there were a zillion other dogs around. But towards the end I had to give up because he wouldn't stop eating and/or obsessively staring at and jumping on a woman who had treats for her lab.

Oh, Parky.

No comments: