8.01.2009

And I thought it was bad before...

Today is a first. Parker and I went to a different dog park this morning, which was awesome. It's basically a HUGE field that's been turned into a doggie heaven. We were having a lovely time (except for him jumping up on everyone)...until I lost track of him for a second. The next time I looked over, he was lifting his leg ON A WOMAN who was crouched down holding her dog. I'm pretty sure that I shrieked and launched myself in their direction. Thank god she was a good sport about it. Although her friend told me that "it's probably a sign of dominance and now you should remind him of his place." Thanks. I'll get right on that, once I figure out what his place is.

Anyway, he ran like a madman and hopefully will pass out shortly. Last night Bob and his parents came over for dinner/playtime -- and Parker and the Bobster played for hours on end. It was really, really awesome. It made me want another pug for a second. And then that second passed.

No comments: