10.29.2009

Monster legs

This lovely photo was taken this morning, as Parker lay with his head under my bed and his legs sprawled out behind him (those things are LONG I tell you). Everytime he gets into this pose, it reminds me of an old post on my favorite pug blog.

Lately, he does this every morning while I'm getting ready for work. First he has to cruise around the rest of the apartment and get his nose into just about everything....then eventually he makes his way into the bedroom and decides to check out what's happening under the bed. Sometimes he just stays like this, without dragging himself all the way under. I don't really get that though? Is he just surveying his "kingdom"...? I wonder if he remembers being stung one time while he was under there. Who knows. From time to time I have to check under there to see if he's left any of my socks or underwear. Trust me, it happens.

I'm gearing up to get more serious about training. Parky has been acting up big time over the past couple of weeks and I need to get him back in line! Ugh.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Parker you've got an adorable pug butt. You puggies can sure contort to get comfortable.

What you got hding under that bed you have to keep checking on? Treats maybe? Naa, they'd be gone already.....lol.