7.18.2009

Broke due to pug

Parky and I are on our own again for a few days as Nik went on a little mini vacation. Attempting to be a super responsible single mother, we headed over to the vet this morning to get his Revolution, because he is overdue. (Making me not such a responsible parent.) The woman at the desk noticed that he is almost one year (how the hell did he get so old so quickly?), and said that it would make sense for him to get his heartworm test. Once I recovered from the idea of them having to take blood and me not being back there to comfort him, I started to realize that this probably wasn't going to be an inexpensive visit.

$176 later, his test was clear, we have 6 months of Revolution, his nails have been clipped, he has more C.E.T. chews for his nasty breath, and I am broke.

No comments: