7.24.2009

Sneaky bastard

Nikki picks me up from work last night and here is the conversation in the car.

N: "So, um, earlier when I was at home with Parker...I was putting clothes away and then I came back into the living room and he was chewing on something."
K: "Something like what?"
N: "Well, you know your Sony iPod dock?"
K: "Oh, shit."
N: "Yeah, I'm not sure the remote works anymore. He put two BIG chew marks right through the top."
K: "Jesus. I hope you yelled at him, like, BADLY."
N: "Oh yeah, he wouldn't come near me for 15 minutes."

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:

I came home and tested it out. No surprise, it doesn't work. Then I had some choice words for Parker. (I'll refrain from quoting them here.)

In other news, Parker is having a great day post remote chomping. He's on a playdate with his most favorite companion, Bob. It's been about a month since these two have hung out, and apparently when Nik dropped him off this morning, he was beside himself with excitement. Here's the happy couple now...

No comments: