10.14.2009

It's cold!

Is October in New England always this cold? And if so, how come I forget every year? I could see my breath at 6:45 am while I was out walking Parker. I ran into my neighbor Stacey who was walking her dog Wilbur and one would think that it was the middle of January by the way she was dressed. Priceless.

The good thing about Fall though is that I get great photos of the little monster...
I decided that a full blown halloween costume was cruel and unusual punishment for him, so I purchased a halloween shirt at Old Navy. I must say that he looks really cute and bad ass in it. There will be photos next week, not to worry. We headed out to visit Stacey and Wilbur the other night and Parker was wearing his shirt. Two NSTAR guys stopped us on the way to admire him and thought that his outfit looked smashing. (I was totally expecting them to make fun of me for purchasing a halloween t-shirt for my dog, but they must have partners who do the same thing.) Instead of being super gracious and appreciative, I snapped "AM I GOING TO LOSE MY POWER?" Because the thought of being home, alone, in the dark, freaked me out.

1 comment:

PUGinbucharest said...

hi from romania http://puginbucharest.blogspot.com/