7.27.2009

Woodchip war take two...

We just returned from a failed attempt to the dog park...due to WOODCHIP CONSUMPTION. We had a moment of hope when we arrived. Parker took off after one of the local puggles, only to stop after about 2 minutes and snack on some chips. It only went downhill from there.

Once we decided to leave (after only being there for 6 minutes tops), Nik made a very swift move across the park to stop him from eating a big one. Never knew her to be a sprinter but I swear she looked like an elk. It was impressive.

And now here we are back at home in the A/C. Parker sitting on the couch next to me chewing on one of his toys, his stinky breath wafting in my direction.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

And now I know what to get my godson for his 1st bday!!! A GIANT bag of woodchips!! Isn't that what a godmother is supposed to do...spoil her godson?!
Hehehehe